French original varietal imported in Friuli in the early 1900.
Fragrance: Fresh and caressing, exotic fruits, kiwi, passion fruit, yellow peach, citrus peel, aromatic herbs.
Flavour: Soft, fresh, full bodied with very long aftertaste.
Pairing: Lobster, green asparagus, risotto and tagliolini with aromatic herbs.
Serving temperature: 14° C – 15° C
Vine: Sauvignon Blanc
Vineyard: Zegla, 30 years old vines
Harvesting: Hand picking with careful selection of the grapes, in mid September.
Vinification: Delicate stemming of the grapes. Maceration on the skins for 18 hours. Soft pressing. Purification at low temperature of the must. Fermentation in tonneaux for 12 months, ageing on the yeasts and further ageing for over two years in the bottle.
Analytical data: Alcohol (%vol) 14,5 – total acidity (g/l) 5,0
- Cru Riva Gianca Olio DOP Riviera L...Olio Roi, Badalucco, Province of I...
- 9.5 Cold Wine BrutAstoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...
- “Lulivetaccio” olio ex...frazione belvedere n.12 montorsaio...
- “ERA” grand cru salent...AZIENDA AGRICOLA ROMALDO GRECO, Se...
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...