VINEYARD: Most grapes, made up of 95% by Nebbiolo Chiavennasca and the remaining 5% by Rossola, Pignola and Brugnola, come from the vineyards included in the Sassella sub-regions (municipalities of Castione Andevenno and Sondrio) and Valgella (municipality of Teglio) of the Valtellina Superiore.

Wine features

COLOR: ruby red

FRAGRANCE: remember the red fruits: cherry, berries

TASTE: dry, slightly tannic, persistent

ALCOHOL GRADE: 12.5% vol.

TOTAL ACIDITY: 4.96 g / l

SUGARS: 0.9 g / l

DRY EXTRACT Total: 26.6 g / l

TASTING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C

RECOMMENDED MEETINGS: Start with sauces with meat, red meat, cheeses, salami

Food Category : Red Wine
Lead Type : Sell Leads
Country : Italy
Export : yes
Prod/Year : 7500
product weight : 0,75 lt
Private Label : Yes
Certifications
ALALH
BCS
BIO
BRC
CERES
DOC
DOCG
DOP
ECOCERT
EEC
FDA
FREE PALM OIL
FRIENDS OF SEA
GAP
GLUTEN FREE
GMP
HACCP
IFS
IGP
IGT
IMO
IMQ
IRC
ISO
ISO13485
ISO14001
ISO17025
ISO22000
ISO9001
JAS
KOSHER
NOP
OCIA
OGM FREE
OHSAS18001
QAI
QMIC
QS
TUV
VEGAN
lestrie
Related Listings