The Ribolla gialla’s vine is widespread and well adapted in the Collio area.A noble and velvety wine, of great longevity.
Fragrance: Well rounded and complex,with hints of mature fruits, acacia flower, medicinal herbs and white chocolate.
Flavour: Soft, warm, full bodied, fruity and persistent.
Pairing: It goes a long way with hors d’oeuvres, creamy soups, baked fish dishes, risotto and white meats.
Serving temperature: 12 ° C
Vine: Ribolla gialla
Harvesting: Hand picking,with careful selection of the grapes at the end of September.
Vinification: Delicate stemming of the grapes, maceration on the skins up to complete the alcoholic development, for 10 days. Barrel ageing on the yeasts for 12 months.
Analytical data: Alcohol (% vol.) 12,0 – total acidity (g/l)6,0
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Orata – Spa...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- “Lillatrino” – Montecu...podere belvedere n.12 , Montorsaio...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Branz...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- Carloforte TUNAConsorzio Arcobaleno per il tonno ...
- EVO oil DOP – tuscanyFattoria Casa Sola, Barberino Val ...