Following on what has been done in recent years, we have chosen to use the “reinforcement” technique on this vintage as well, with a percentage (about 30%) of partially dried fruit in the fruit. In this way we try to maximize the different characteristics of the grapes coming from the two sub-areas in which the vineyards are located.

 

VINEYARD: 95% of Nebbiolo Chiavennasca grapes and the remaining 5% by Rossola, Pignola and Brugnola come from the vineyards of the Sassella suburbs (municipalities of Castione Andevenno and Sondrio) and Valgella (Teglio municipality). Valtellina Superiore. All the vineyards, located on the sloping terrain at varying altitudes ranging between 400 and 600 meters s.l.m., have been reconverted from the traditional breeding form (valtellinese archetto) to the classic guyot with a single fruit garment carrying 10-12 gems. This allowed a controlled reduction in production, which is far inferior to what is allowed by the production specification; Thus improving the color, texture and texture of the wine.

 

Wine features

COLOR: ruby ​​red cargo

FRAGRANCES: remember the little berries, spices and licorice

TASTE: dry, just tannic, very persistent

ALCOHOLIC GRADE: 14.0% vol.

ACIDITY Total: 5.7 g / l

SUGAR: 2.4 g / 100 ml

DARK EXTRACT Total: 32.6 g / l

TASTING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C

RECOMMENDED MEETINGS: All traditional dishes of Valtellina cuisine, grilled red meat, game and aged cheeses.

Food Category : Red Wine
Lead Type : Sell Leads
Country : Italy
Export : yes
Prod/Year : 7500
product weight : 0,75lt
Private Label : Yes
Certifications
ALALH
BCS
BIO
BRC
CERES
DOC
DOCG
DOP
ECOCERT
EEC
FDA
FREE PALM OIL
FRIENDS OF SEA
GAP
GLUTEN FREE
GMP
HACCP
IFS
IGP
IGT
IMO
IMQ
IRC
ISO
ISO13485
ISO14001
ISO17025
ISO22000
ISO9001
JAS
KOSHER
NOP
OCIA
OGM FREE
OHSAS18001
QAI
QMIC
QS
TUV
VEGAN
lestrie
CONTACT THIS SUPPLIER NOW:
Related Listings