A vine of French origin that has found an ideal habitat on our hills for over a century. From this vineyard we produce a wine which is the result of a long work of research and selection.
Fragrance: A wine of great structure and complexity, with sweet, fruity sensations of raspberry and wild berries. Mature tannins, elegant and soft.
Pairing: Red meats, noble game, roast lamb.
Serving temperature: 16° C – 18° C
Harvesting: Hand picking, with careful selection of the grapes,at the end of September.
Vinification: Delicate stemming of the grapes, fermentation with long maceration on the skins. Soft pressing. Barrique ageing for 19 months and further evolution in the bottle.
Analytical data: Alcohol (% vol.) 14.0 – Total acidity (g/l) 5.0
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...
- “Lulivetaccio” olio ex...frazione belvedere n.12 montorsaio...
- “SHAHAR” salento wine ...AZIENDA AGRICOLA ROMALDO GRECO, Se...
- Cru Riva Gianca Olio DOP Riviera L...Olio Roi, Badalucco, Province of I...
- Extra virgin Olive Oil Monocultiva...Case d'Alto, Corso Vittorio V...