International wine, cultivated worldwide. The resulting wines are always over rewarding.
Fragrance: Scent of vanilla, with hints from bready to exotic mature fruits.
Flavour: Warm and velvety, persistent with good minerality.
Pairing: Fish and noble shell fish
Serving temperature: 13°-15°C
Cultivation: SYSTEM Guyot
Harvesting: Hand picking, with careful selection of the grapes at the end of September.
Vinification: Delicate stemming of the grapes, on skins maceration, soft pressing. Fermented in tonneaux for 12 months, aged on the yeasts and bottle ageing for over one year. Must purification at low temperature.
Analytical data: Alcohol (%vol.) 14.5 – Total acidity (g/lt) 5.0 Crystalline deposits are proof of a wine’s genuineness. Far from affecting its quality, on the contrary they exalt it.
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...
- Carloforte TUNAConsorzio Arcobaleno per il tonno ...
- EVO oil DOP – tuscanyFattoria Casa Sola, Barberino Val ...
- Extra virgin Olive Oil Monocultiva...Case d'Alto, Corso Vittorio V...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Orata – Spa...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...