The GianAmbrogio IGT Toscana Rosso 2008 “GAR” is not only the last of the wines we have created but above all it is a unique five-fold wine.
Unique for the production process followed in vineyard.
Unique for the type of selection to which grapes have been subjected.
Unique for long maturation.
Unique because it is dedicated to our father GianAmbrogio.
Unique because it is not expected to be produced again.
Everything is summed up in these verses:
“East modus in rebus
Sunt certain denial fines
Quos ultra citraque
Nequit Constant Rectum “
- “ERA” grand cru salent...AZIENDA AGRICOLA ROMALDO GRECO, Se...
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...
- “Lillatrino” – Montecu...podere belvedere n.12 , Montorsaio...
- Extra virgin Olive Oil Monocultiva...Case d'Alto, Corso Vittorio V...
- Luxury Dry “Kingdom”Astoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...