he most typical wine of Friuli, that expresses its most noble character in this very area of Collio. A wine that represents well the winemaker’s concept of wine making, aimed to exalt at its very best the mineral richness of the “ponka”, the local soil, and the terroir. It opens slowly to fascinate the most attentive and expert tasters. It has the great quality to be easy to drink and to digest.
Fragrance: Very pleasant, reminding of wild flowers, ripen fruits, almond and nuts.
Flavour: Dry and soft, with a pleasant complexity and an almond aftertaste.
Pairing: Traditionally served as aperitif, it goes very well with prosciutto,salami, fish dishes, soups, white meats and cheese.
Serving temperature: 12°
Vine: Tocai Friulano
Harvesting: Hand picking, with careful selection of the grapes, at the end of September.
Vinification: Delicate stemming of the grapes, maceration on the skins for six to twelve hours, soft pressing.Removal of the must from the lees at low temperature. Controlled temperature fermentation, ageing on the yeasts for 12 months.
Analytical data: Alcohol (%vol.) 14.9 – Total acidity (g/l) 5.5
- EVO oil italy COEVOCase d'Alto, Corso Vittorio V...
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Branz...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- Extra Virigin Olive oil ORGANIC ...Azienda Agricola Ciucci, Via degli...
- “Lulivetaccio” olio ex...frazione belvedere n.12 montorsaio...