Coevo monocultivar Ravece is an extra virgin olive oil Monocultivar grown with organic fertilizers produced on the hills of Flumeri (AV) at an altitude of about 500 meters s.l.m. Ideal location, from the climatic and landscape point of view.
Golden yellow with greenish reflections
The smell is a fruity, intense green olive with distinct herbaceous notes and green tomatoes.
It has a bitter and spicy medium and a particularly complex aftertaste, with notes of tomato, artichokes and wild chicory
Peroxides: 5.44 meq O2 / kg
Nostrolio 2015 – 1st Classified
Sol d’Oro 2016 – Great Mention
Gold of Italy 2016 – Praise of Excellence
Gold Ornament 2016 – Great Mention
- Astoria Lounge MoscatoAstoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...
- Cru Riva Gianca Olio DOP Riviera L...Olio Roi, Badalucco, Province of I...
- “SHAHAR” salento wine ...AZIENDA AGRICOLA ROMALDO GRECO, Se...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Orata – Spa...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...