Coevo is an EVO oil italy grown with organic fertilizers produced on the hills of Carpignano (AV) at an altitude of about 500 meters s.l.m. An ideal place, from the climatic and landscape point of view, characterized by the mix of cultivars in the area
Golden yellow with greenish reflections
The smell has a fruity green medium of intensity, clearly herbaceous with pleasant apples of green apple and bitter vegetable characterized by excellent cleansing
Medium fruity with notes of fruit, grass and leafy green notes. Slim and spicy medium with good progression. Aftertaste of fruit and artichoke
Frazione Carpignano Grottaminarda (AV)
Ogliarola – Leccino – Crusher – Ravece
Manual picking and electric buckets carried out in the first week of October and grinding within 12 hours
Cold pressing (22 °)
Size 0.50 lt in the special glass Miron Glass, which allows to keep the organoleptic characteristics intact and to prevent defects
Peroxides: 4.44 meq O2 / kg
- “Lillatrino” – Montecu...podere belvedere n.12 , Montorsaio...
- Extra Virigin Olive oil ORGANIC ...Azienda Agricola Ciucci, Via degli...
- Astoria Lounge MoscatoAstoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Branz...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- Carloforte TUNAConsorzio Arcobaleno per il tonno ...