Harvest end September-beginning October. Winemaking The grapes are de-stemmed and fermented on the skins for about 10 days at a controlled temperature. Next, it performs a soft pressing. To the previously, on the must obtained, are added the selected yeasts to ferment in stainless steel tanks, thermo-conditioned. At the end the wine, decanted properly, leaves to sharpen, always in the same tanks, for about 4 months. Following bottling, and a subsequent refinement of 1 month in bottle.
FREE PALM OIL
FRIENDS OF SEA
- “SHAHAR” salento wine ...AZIENDA AGRICOLA ROMALDO GRECO, Se...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Branz...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- “Lulivetaccio” olio ex...frazione belvedere n.12 montorsaio...
- Extra Virigin Olive oil ORGANIC ...Azienda Agricola Ciucci, Via degli...
- 9.5 Cold Wine BrutAstoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...