Grape harvest takes place manually in September to which
Followed by soft pressing with short maceration
Cold skins and static decantation of must.
Its primary fermentation takes place in containers of
18/19 ° C steel with selected yeasts. New wine comes
Kept on noble lees for a few weeks; the phase
Next is the foam grip that lasts 20/25 days a
18 °. Once finished, the sparkling wine is retained
On the lees for a few weeks. Then proceed to
Tartaric stability and bottling. Stop in the bottle
For final refinement
See attached datasheet
- “Lillatrino” – Montecu...podere belvedere n.12 , Montorsaio...
- Extra Virigin Olive oil ORGANIC ...Azienda Agricola Ciucci, Via degli...
- GRICI ChardonnayAzienda Agricola Keber Renato, Loc...
- “SHAHAR” salento wine ...AZIENDA AGRICOLA ROMALDO GRECO, Se...
- TITOLO Red wine “AGLIANICO D...Azienda Agricola Elena Fucci, Bari...