Grape harvest takes place manually in September to which
Followed by soft pressing with short maceration
Cold skins and static decantation of must.
Its primary fermentation takes place in containers of
18/19 ° C steel with selected yeasts. New wine comes
Kept on noble lees for a few weeks; the phase
Next is the foam grip that lasts 20/25 days a
18 °. Once finished, the sparkling wine is retained
On the lees for a few weeks. Then proceed to
Tartaric stability and bottling. Stop in the bottle
For final refinement
See attached datasheet
- BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA I.G.P.Astoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...
- Open Sea Breded Fish – Branz...Via Porto Turistico, 129, Lavagna,...
- EVO oil DOP – tuscanyFattoria Casa Sola, Barberino Val ...
- 9.5 Cold Wine BrutAstoria Vini, Via Crevada, Susegan...
- Cru Riva Gianca Olio DOP Riviera L...Olio Roi, Badalucco, Province of I...